(Islamabad News): Pakistan on Tuesday took Islamabad-based diplomats and foreign journalists into the Line of Control (LoC), debunking Indian military leader’s claims of ruining terror”launchpads” at Azad Kashmir. The corps saw Jura, Shahkot and Nousheri’s industries along the LoC struck by Indian shooting on Saturday and Sunday.
Foreign Office Spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal is accompanying the envoys. The invitation into the corps has been extended to the minds of assignments in of the embassies in Islamabad. India Charge de Affairs was invited to demonstrate his military chief’s promise. Nevertheless, the Indian side didn’t react to the invitation. The Indian Defence Attache advised this newspaper on Monday he wasn’t going into the LoC while the Indian Charge’d Affaires said New Delhi hadn’t allowed him permission to see the LOC. “However, a group of foreign diplomats & media is on the way to LOC to see the truth on the ground,” the army spokesperson further said.
Journalists representing media were accompanying the so or 50 diplomats, including ambassadors and high commissioners. Journalists and the diplomats are free to go to any portion of the region hit by the Indian Army and meeting anybody to determine the presence or absence of some training camp. A soldier and at least five civilians had been martyred on Sunday in the firing.