Gas leakage claims the lives of three family members in Quetta

0
66

QUETTA: Three members of a family died, two others fell unconscious due to suffocation, in a gas leakage incident in Quetta on Friday.

According to rescue sources, the awful incident took place in Quetta’s area of Barron road.

After being informed about the mishap, rescues teams reached the spot and moved bodies and unconscious persons to a nearby hospital.

Earlier, on Jan 13, three members of a family including a woman were wounded when the roof of a house collapsed after an explosion caused by gas leakage in Rawalpindi.

According to rescue sources, the leakage at a house located near Chakri Road caused an explosion due to which the roof of the flattened. The family members were trapped under the rubble and suffered injuries.

Rescue officials pulled the injured from the debris and had shifted them to a hospital for medical attention.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here