Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Employee Electrocuted

0
60

Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) Assistant Lineman died of electrocution while working on live lines, in the area of Jaranwala police station

FAISALABAD : Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) Assistant Lineman died of electrocution while working on live lines, in the area of Jaranwalapolice station.

Police said on Wednesday that Muhammad Aslam (53), resident of Chak No.

113-GB was rectifying a fault from an electric pole at Wallahra Road when he accidentally touched live electricity line. He received fatal electric shock and fell unconscious. He was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here